top of page

Group

Public·235 members

Today: Rayo Vallecano - Celta live 11.12.2023

2 days ago — Who will triumph in LaLiga? Rayo Vallecano vs Celta de Vigo - our in-depth pre-match analysis for 11 December at 20:00 zeroes in on the ...

Live Match Centre - Rayo Vallecano vs Celta de Vigo 11 hours ago — Celta Vigo badge. Celta Vigo. 0. : 19. : 59. DAYS. HOURS. MINS. talkSport Edge logo. Listen now Live match schedule · updates · lineups · stats ... (Streaming!!!) Rayo Vallecano v Celta Vigo live free 11 Dece 16 hours ago — Get Rayo Vallecano vs Celta de Vigo live odds in Spain La Liga. Check opening odds and flucutation easily with charting and tables. Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo Prediction | Betting Picks TodayRayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo OddsClosing out the weekend in La Liga, Rayo Vallecano welcome Celta Vigo to the Estadio de Vallecas for Monday Night Futbol. The home side has not picked up a win in its last five league matches to fall to 11th in the league table. Meanwhile, the visitors have just one victory this season to enter this game in the relegation zone in 18th. This has been another entertaining soccer weekend in Spain, and I feel Monday's encore should also include plenty of goals. Read on for my Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo prediction in my betting picks today. Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo Live Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo live score and live streaming on December 11th, 2023 at 20:00 UTC time for Football Spain Primera Liga. The 36-year old leads the team in assists with four. If the team can continue to put together strong performances, the results will start to turn. Will Benítez be given enough time to see the change? Rayo Vallecano vs Celta VigoPredictionWhen I look at this game, multiple data points lead me to believe there should be goals in this match. So, my best bet is for the total to fly over 2. 5 goals at +105 odds at bet365, which I would play to -110. I also don’t hate a look at both teams to score either. Starting first with the host, Rayo Vallecano has played in some high-event fixtures at home. In the seven fixtures at Vallecas, the average expected goals in those matches is 3. 543 xG per 90 minutes. Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo: live scores, lineups & H2H Rayo Vallecano v Celta Vigo (11/12) on LaLiga. Get match preview including live scores, lineups, stats, H2H and much more. The must-have app for soccer bettorsThe best soccer betting scoreboardFree picks from proven prosLive win probabilities for your betsManager Rafael Benítez’s team has been tough to figure out. On the surface, Celta Vigo only have one victory and are in 18th in La Liga. However, Celta’s metrics paint a different picture. If you sorted the league table by xGDiff, Benítez’s team would be 10th in the league, according to fbref. com. Benítez also has to be pleased with the production he is getting from veteran star Iago Aspas. RC Celta - Rayo Vallecano Live - La Liga TNT Sports is your source for the latest La Liga match updates. Get the full recap of RC Celta - Rayo Vallecano, complete with stats and highlights. Prediction and Picks for Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo 2 days ago — Who will triumph in LaLiga? Rayo Vallecano vs Celta de Vigo - our in-depth pre-match analysis for 11 December at 20:00 zeroes in on the ... Rayo Vallecano V Celta Vigo | LaLiga EAFC 24 - YouTube Rayo Vallecano V Celta Vigo | LaLiga EAFC 24 - YouTubeYouTube · pantelisCY4 hours ago YouTube · pantelisCY YouTube · pantelisCY 7:51 Celta - Rayo Vallecano 11.03.2023 - Livescore Rayo Vallecano - Celta (29.09.1996 | 29 Sep 1996 | 29/09/1996) 3:0 LaLiga. Last played matches of ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page