top of page

Group

Public·235 members

Coventry City vs. Southampton Live Broadcast 13 December 2023

Highlights: MK Dons v Blues Women ; Highlights: Coventry City v Blues · 8 December 2023 ; Full Match Blues v Rotherham United · 5 December 2023 ; Highlights: Blues v ...

Match Thread - Coventry City - Southampton Match Thread - Wednesday 13th Dec#36 I actually think this our best chance of any points from the next 3 #37 Is this the first time Armstrong will play against us since he left? Played against us in the FA Cup last season. #38 Same team please. But he's itching to play Palmer, which would be quite disruptive imho. Let’s hope not. #39 Because of Robins post match interview and obvious enthusiasm for Palmer coming back. Palmer just slows tempo and work rate, both of which are essential to us playing well. Motivation for him knowing were going into a busy Christmas period? #40 Played against us for Blackburn. Goals and Highlights: Coventry City 2-0 Birmingham 4 days ago — Watford vs Southampton LIVE Updates: Score, Stream If you want to watch Coventry City vs Birmingham City on streaming, it will not be streamed ... Live sport on TV this week: Sky Sports, TNT Sports, ITV, BBC Football: EFL Championship – Cardiff City v Birmingham City. 7.40pm, Sky Sports Red Button. Football: EFL Championship – Coventry City v Southampton. 7.40pm ... Match of the Day Live - Southampton v Coventry City Live coverage from St Mary's on the final day of the Championship season, with commentary from BBC Radio 5 live. (UK users only) We can beat the Plymouths, the Birminghams, the Millwalls, the Blackburns of this league but it’ll be interesting to see if we can do it against some of the Prem relegated teams. I’ll go for a hopeful 1-1. I'll take a Ideally I'd like all 3 but will take at least take a pont, 2 of the bottom 3 teams are showing some form now and we play one of them soon. #59 I cant see Robins changing the set up, and if all report back fit and ready then personal stays the same for me. The only squad change comes on the bench with Godden in Ayari out. As for them solid team but the keeper is a mess, id be taking every chance to take shots early at him. He never looks set and i think he is a weak link for them. I also got a feeling we are going to thump someone soon and turn a big side over. A game is coming when every cross finds its man and every shot finds the net. I hope its this one and to get would be a big 3 pts. Coventry City fixtures on TV - What channel is the ... match kicks off at 7:45pm. What channel is the Coventry City game on? The Coventry City v Southampton match will be shown live on Sky Sports Red Button. Kind of interesting to watch. Last edited: Saturday at 10:38 PM #52 I put Preston up there because of this. #53 If it ends in a draw that’s a decent result - what don’t you understand? I’ll only ever take a draw if we’re 3 goals down with 5 minutes left #54 First of six tough games until the end of the month take three wins and a draw if offered. 12. 2023(4). gif 33. 9 KB · Views: 22 09. 2023(2). gif 80. 4 KB · Views: 24 #50 Bloody hell that's quite a chasm between us! #51 Got Hull in 6th at the moment, not too far away. This season there seems to be a bigger gulf between the top and bottom teams. Top 4 or 5 teams are racking up points at a greater rate than the previous few seasons for teams in the top 4 or 5. Bottom few teams have less points than the other few seasons, from what I can remember. Will be tougher than Brum but with the SBA at home #46 We'll get injuries and suspensions over Christmas anyway, and they can't all play every minute of every game. If Donald Duck's up for a bit of box to box he'll get some minutes. #47 Didn’t realise he played for Wrexham. #48 Aled Armstrong #49 09. Preview: Coventry City vs. Southampton - prediction, team 2 days ago — Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Championship clash between Coventry City and Southampton, including predictions, team news and possible ... Southampton FC On TV | View Saints Fixtures On TV In Coventry City v Southampton. Championship. Sky Sports Red Button. Friday 29th © 2023 Live Football On TV · Site Map.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page