top of page

Group

Public·235 members

BVB 09 - PSG live watch 13 December 2023

19M Followers, 100 Following, 10K Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Borussia Dortmund (@bvb09)

That said, Luis Enrique’s high press is proving successful — PSG forced nine high turnovers against Dortmund. In the Champions League since 2018-19, which includes 47 other games, only once have they recorded more (10 against Real Madrid in February 2022, under Mauricio Pochettino). Incredible drama as Lazio goalkeeper scores 95th-minute equaliser (US readers)Incredible drama as Lazio goalkeeper scores 95th-minute equaliser (UK readers)Milestones for Mbappe(Photo: Getty Images)Kylian Mbappe has now scored in the Champions League for Paris Saint-Germain in seven consecutive seasons, equalling Edinson Cavani's record with the club. Borussia Dortmund vs Paris Saint-Germain live score, H2H Borussia Dortmund Paris Saint-Germain live score (and video online live stream) Matches. Who Will Win? BVB. Tie. PSG. Prematch standings. #Team. Latest. Pts. 1. “Still the ref didn't help today, a lot of bad decisions like the penalty call. “So them and us have to improve for the second game. ”Enrique: 'A deserved victory'Luis Enrique had high praise for his side after the victory: “The midfielders, the full-backs, everyone played a consistent match, especially in the first half. It’s a deserved victory. We could have scored more goals. We were excellent. “Randal Kolo Muani needs time to get to know his team-mates and our system. I’m very happy with his match. “What I liked the most tonight? I would say almost the whole match. The consistency, our clear idea of ​​being at full strength from the first minute, and I think we were better than the opponent. Then it gets difficult. "Step forward for PSGLuis Enrique is clearly striving for balance and trying to adapt to improve performances while still seeking results. The full debut he gave to Randal Kolo Muani, a late summer signing from Eintracht Frankfurt, was the third different No 9 he has used in six games; Marco Asensio has been used as a false nine, and Goncalo Ramos is Enrique’s other striker. Ultimately, PSG controlled this game. They made rotations on the left where central midfielder Vitinha pulled wide and this allowed Kylian Mbappe to play with more freedom — which he has explicitly stated a desire for — often popping up in central areas. On the other side, right-back Achraf Hakimi pushed up and inside a lot to make a front five, supporting winger Ousmane Dembele who was pivotal in the second half, and the pair made effective wide triangles with teenager Warren Zaire-Emery. A big step in the right direction for PSG as they build a team. Borussia Dortmund vs PSG - Champions League 9 hours ago — Borussia Dortmund: 1 win; PSG: 2 wins; Draws: 2. Current form (all competitions). How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs PSG on TV and live stream ... PSG vs Borussia Dortmund Live streaming Sep 19, 2023 — Paris Saint Germain (PSG) and Borussia Dortmund will look to win their first match in the UEFA Champions League. But the PSG will be under ... 'Be positive my friend': PSG boss Luis Enrique unawed by 11 hours ago — 'Brave' BVB. Dortmund coach Edin Terzic said his team would be "brave" against the under-pressure French champions. Paris played like we expected, but we did not quite do what we intended to. "I was looking forward very much to my debut in this competition, but I am not here just to enjoy it, I want to win. It's about small details, how we press, when we press and we left too many spaces tonight. "Can: 'We gave away the ball too fast'Borussia Dortmund captain Emre Can alluded to PSG's domination of possession speaking after the defeat: "We chased the ball a lot. In the first half, we defended well, but it was not a good performance as we gave away the ball too fast. "Vitinha: 'It's a big victory' Vitinha spoke to the media after being named UEFA's Player of the Match: “It’s a very important match, we had to start this competition well, and we started very well. Me, Hakimi and the whole team played well. I’m very happy. Even when we don’t win, we know that the fans are with us and we are also with them, that’s how we will go far. “It’s a big victory, that’s the most important thing. Manuel Ugarte is very important for the team, he plays a decisive role, but so do all the other players, even those who didn’t play. ”Terzic: 'We were not brave enough'(Photo: Getty Images)Borussia Dortmund head coach Edin Terzic: "We can say clearly that we were not brave enough in the first half. We wanted to be braver, attack more, leave our positions more. "We saw after the break what is possible if you are ready to move those three to five metres up and trust the player behind you. Unfortunately, we lost every other ball we possessed in the first half. "Fullkrug: 'We partially deserved our loss'Borussia Dortmund striker Niclas Fullkrug spoke to the media after making the first Champions League appearance of his career: "We were unlucky but also partially deserved our loss. PSG eventually broke down DortmundLuis Enrique, even when Spain head coach, was criticised for too much possession and that argument could be applied to his PSG side — they struggled to break down a 5-3-2 Dortmund low-block in the first half, but eventually ground them down in the second half. Ten shots without any on target in the first 35 minutes was not a pretty picture. How to watch Champions League: PSG vs. Dortmund, time, TV channel, live streamWhen it comes to headlining Champions League matchups, it doesn’t get much bigger than Paris Saint-Germain hosting Borussia Dortmund in a Group F showdown on Tuesday. The stage is set at the Parc des Princes, where the electric atmosphere is sure to match the caliber of play on the pitch. This will be a great opening week of Champions League soccer, here is everything you need to know to watch and stream the action: PSG vs. PSG v Borussia Dortmund, 2019/20 | UEFA Champions Live Match Commentary · Match ends, Paris Saint Germain 2, Borussia Dortmund 0. · 90 +6'. Full-time · 90 +4'. Idrissa Gueye (Paris Saint Germain) wins a free kick ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page