top of page

Group

Public·233 members

Atlético Madrid v SS Lazio live watch 13 December 2023 Online

Atlético de Madrid - SS Lazio (UEFA Champions League. Group Phase. Match 6) ... Don't miss Real Madrid and Atlético de Madrid, two of the world's best teams, in ...

This is the level we want to play, Champions League, so we have to give every effort for the top four. "Both sides less chances, but I think there was a good intensity in the game. We brought Bayern out of the rhythm of their game, defensive pressing we did quite well. "(Rasmus Hojlund) scored five goals in the Champions League. He has to build on this into the Premier League. Today we didn't create so many chances, also has to do with a very good opponent you have to face. "Why did this happen? It is simple today, we have to make subs, we are losing players, very decisive for our game who can make the difference. Lazio train ahead of final UCL group game against Atletico 9 hours ago — Real Madrid VS Atletico Madrid FINAL UEFA Champions League (28-05-2016) Live ! Natashiacif · 1:17. Zidane: 'Ronaldo ... View Lazio Fixtures On TV In The UK - Live Football On TV Atlético Madrid v Lazio. UEFA Champions League Group Stage. TNT Sports 4. Sunday 17th December 2023. 19:45. Lazio v Inter Milan. Serie A. TNT Sports 2. Friday ... Atlético Madrid vs Lazio Prediction, Lineups & Odds 2 days ago — To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and Atlético Madrid Team Page · SS Lazio Team Page. Atletico Madrid ... He said he was proud on the sidelines. We gave everything and that’s why we won today. We have to give our all in every competition. We have a team that can definitely compete for the title. "On making his 700th career appearance in club football: "I wasn't aware of that fact. I'm fit. I didn't expect things to work so well (after breaking his leg last December) and to keep up with the rhythm without having to take a break. We are very happy, I'm very grateful to the doctors. " Ten Hag waiting on Maguire, Shaw injury assessments(Photo: Getty Images)Harry Maguire and Luke Shaw are set to undergo assessments in the next 24 hours to determine the extent of the injuries they picked up tonight. Atlético Madrid - SS Lazio Live - Champions League - Eurosport Follow the Champions League live Football match between Atlético Madrid and SS Lazio with Eurosport. The match starts at 8:00 PM on December 13th, 2023. Football, Spain: Atl. Madrid live scores, results, fixtures Club Atletico de Madrid page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Here are the full results from this evening. Group ACopenhagen 1-0 Galatasaray (Lerager)Manchester United 0-1 Bayern Munich (Coman)Group BLens 2-1 Sevilla (Frankowski, Fulgini; Ramos) PSV 1-1 Arsenal (Vertessen; Nketiah)Group CNapoli 2-0 Braga (Saatci [OG], Osimhen)Union Berlin 2-3 Real Madrid (Volland, Kral; Joselu [x2], Ceballos)Group DInter 0-0 Real SociedadRed Bull Salzburg 1-3 Benfica (Sucic; Di Maria, Rafa, Cabral) Neuer: 'We were very angry about our performance against Frankfurt'(Photo: Getty Images)Manuel Neuer spoke to Amazon Prime Video after Bayern Munich's win: "We were very angry about our performance against Frankfurt (a 5-1 loss). We showed a reaction today. The coach was very happy. Maguire appeared to strain his groin in the first half while fellow defender Shaw looked to aggravate his hamstring and was removed at half-time. Erik ten Hag is as yet in the dark over how long he may be without two of his key players ahead of a Premier League trip to Liverpool on Sunday. "I can't say in this moment, " he said when asked by TNT Sports how bad both injuries were after the game. "We have to wait 24 hours for an assessment. We made it as head of the group into the last 16 and the full focus will be to go step-by-step. "On whether he's surprised United finished in last place: "Yeah this is a huge club and not what you expect. In the group you expect also Manchester United challenging for the win of the group and a place in the round of 16 but in my experience I can tell you we had a difficult group. "The matches were tight, the results were narrow so you could see everything was possible until today for Manchester United. Atletico Madrid-Lazio - Champions League 2023/2024 19 hours ago — and odds, read our detailed Champions League match preview of Atletico Madrid vs Lazio Live Stream. Probable Lineups. Atletico Madrid. 3-4-3.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Snake Boon
    Snake Boon
  • Zorro Crash
    Zorro Crash
  • Love
    Love
  • sevak asatryan
    sevak asatryan
bottom of page